Happy June!! And it just so happens to be a Thursday! So welcome to edition 4 of Thursday Thoughts! With the holiday weekend it’s been a crazy few days and I seem to have really lost myself this week. But we’re here, and we made it!
So here you go, our maybe-something, maybe-nothing moments and thoughts from this week!
- Kyle’s boss is a true blessing. I am so thankful he has found this new job
- We attended our first JUCO (Junior College World Series) game in years. I know nothing of baseball except I’m thankful for seats in the shade.
- Sometimes all you need is an impromptu Tuesday date night.
- I was lucky enough to have lunch with both of our sisters this week. Sometimes life goes so fast!
- I need a live-in hair and makeup professional because they can do amazing things in half the time it takes me to get my eyeliner kinda even.
- I am an avid business and non-fiction reader. One of my favorite things is getting to use one of the key ideas from those books in real life. It’s a little win that only you know about. And also a great excuse to talk about the book!
- Just a little reminder for the week. You really never know what others have going on. Sometimes even the happiest, sweetest of friends need a shoulder and an open ear.
- It’s June y’all! I can’t explain how excited I am for this month!!
- Also, I finally found peonies in town!!! Can we just get a Trader Joe’s already?!
Be sure to check back all week for new sessions and blogs!